We to provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves.
Meridian Care aims to provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves. We provide our service in your own home at times convenient to you, and in ways you find most agreeable. We have sound principles for the way we run our service. Central to these is our belief that the rights of service users are paramount.
- To focus on service users. We aim to provide personal care and support in ways that have positive outcomes for service users and promote their active participation.
- To ensure that we are fit for our purpose. We examine our operations constantly to ensure that we are successfully achieving our stated aims and purposes. We welcome feedback from our service users and their friends and relatives.
- To work for the comprehensive welfare of our service users. We aim to provide for each service user a package of care that contributes to his or her overall personal and healthcare needs and preferences. We will co-operate with other services and professionals to help to maximise each service user's independence and to ensure as fully as possible the service user's maximum participation in the community.
- To meet assessed needs. Before we provide services, we ensure that a potential service user's needs and preferences are thoroughly assessed. We aim to ensure that the care the agency provides meets the assessed needs of each service user, that needs are re-assessed as frequently as necessary, and that the care and support provided have the flexibility to respond to changing needs or requirements.
- To provide quality services. We are wholeheartedly committed to providing top quality services and to continuous improvement in the level of the care we offer.
- To employ a quality workforce. To ensure that staff involved in the service are sufficiently trained and supported to enable them to discharge adequately the objectives of the Company. Staff are trained up to NVQ Level 4/QCF (NVQ) Level 5 Diploma.